SERVICEMANAGER.EXE is a malicious application that can infect your computer and make it almost unusable. It is important to get rid of this virus as soon as possible to avoid loss of data and corruption of files on the computer.
High ( Dangerous )Note :- To safely & quickly detect spyware, We highly recommend you to use our Removal Tool for SERVICEMANAGER.EXE virus file. Location of Infected File....
Due to SERVICEMANAGER.EXE, you may receive various kind of error messages.
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE is missing
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE error loading
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE crash
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE was not found
- The procedure entry point SERVICEMANAGER.EXE
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE could not be located
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE Access Violation
- Cannot find SERVICEMANAGER.EXE
- Cannot register SERVICEMANAGER.EXE
Now download the recommended software to remove the SERVICEMANAGER.EXE virus.
Now in the Run command box, type “taskmgr.exe“, and then click on “OK”
OR, Please press, “Alt+Ctrl+Delete“, then click on “Task Manager”
Now select the SERVICEMANAGER.EXE file name and then click on “End Task” to kill the process. STEP:-2 FIND FILE OR FOLDER : Open Search by pressing Windows logo keyboard key +F.
Type SERVICEMANAGER.EXE file name in the Search box.
As you type, files from a variety of locations on your computer will appear that match your text.
If found, remove it from there.
Otherwise, try our suggested software to remove this virus.