SERVICEMANAGER.EXE is a malicious application that can infect your computer and make it almost unusable. It is important to get rid of this virus as soon as possible to avoid loss of data and corruption of files on the computer.
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE is missing
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE error loading
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE crash
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE was not found
- The procedure entry point SERVICEMANAGER.EXE
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE could not be located
- SERVICEMANAGER.EXE Access Violation
- Cannot find SERVICEMANAGER.EXE
- Cannot register SERVICEMANAGER.EXE
Fix SERVICEMANAGER.EXE Related All Errors Manual Removal Process for SERVICEMANAGER.EXE virus STEP:-1 OPEN TASK MANAGER : Please go to “Start” and then type on “Run”
Now in the Run command box, type “taskmgr.exe“, and then click on “OK”
OR, Please press, “Alt+Ctrl+Delete“, then click on “Task Manager”
Now select the SERVICEMANAGER.EXE file name and then click on “End Task” to kill the process. STEP:-2 FIND FILE OR FOLDER : Open Search by pressing Windows logo keyboard key +F.
Type SERVICEMANAGER.EXE file name in the Search box.
As you type, files from a variety of locations on your computer will appear that match your text.
If found, remove it from there.
Otherwise, try our suggested software to remove this virus.